London, 6th July 2017 — Motorway.co.uk has today launched the UK’s first price comparison service for selling your car.
The platform enables consumers to compare instant offers for their car from many of the UK’s leading online car buyers, enabling a much faster and more informed selling decision. Continue reading “Motorway.co.uk launches UK’s first price comparison service to sell your car”
Motorway is the promoter of this free competition. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who re-tweet and like the specified tweet on The Motorway Twitter page (the “Tweet”), in addition to following the Twitter account @MotorwayHQ before the stipulated closing deadline will be entered into a free competition as set out on Twitter to win the prize detailed in the Tweet.
- This Competition is open to anyone aged at least 18 years who is UK resident, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies
- Entries must be made by re-tweeting the Tweet and following Motorway on Twitter. Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
- Any instructions provided in the Tweet form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- The Prize shall be the prizes indicated in the Tweet. The contents of the prize may be altered slightly at Motorway’s discretion after the competition end date.
- No payment is required to enter the Competition.
- The winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries received before the Competition closing time, at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner(s) will be notified following the Competition closing time, firstly by tweet and then by direct mail to the winner(s) Twitter account if possible. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm its acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time (e.g. 72 hours), the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Competition and in entering the Competition, entrants agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of contacting you in the event that you are drawn as a winner of the Competition.
- As a participant and/or winner, you will fully release Twitter from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof whatsoever.
We are excited to announce that we have (soft) launched the UK’s first car buyer comparison service! Continue reading “Motorway car buyer comparison”